Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Shopping at Bulli



Victoria Street Restorations at Bulli has to be the one stop chrissy shop.  Decorations and presents galore.  Vicki has an overwhelming (quite literally) supply of beautiful things - decorations, furniture, homewares.  My biggest problem is buying the presents for others and not buying them all for myself.  Here's a peak at the store and some of my purchases.




I bought a set of these hooks for my mother however they seem to currently be on my bathroom wall.

Dragonflies to jazz up my chrissy presents - obviously too much time on my hands lately.


Peacocks for the top of my tree.


I love this frame.  I have looked at it for about a year - so I finally got it and found the perfect old photo of my mum & dad to go in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment